Gaddafi is about to suffocate the rebellion completely, it is not a revolution anymore. Japan is in bad shape, and a nuclear reactor is about to melt. Tokyo has no electricity. Unemployment in America is as high as 10%,; in the meanwhile, Democrats and Republicans are drowning in a glass full of water because of a silly fight: $ 65 billion in budget cuts, a really small sigh in a hurricane. Nobody’s really serious about money issues in Washington these days, but everybody is really eager to strike a pose. The Wisconsin thing isn’t over, either.
Hillary Clinton looks like this these days:
Barack Obama looks like this:
Who’s the one that looks like working hard here?
- Too good to check: Hillary angrily “looking for exits” after Libya vacillation? (hotair.com)
- Hillary Clinton Peacing Out Of Office After This Term (perezhilton.com)
- Best News I’ve Heard All Year! (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- “Hillary Makes It Abundantly Clear- She Will Not Serve A Second Term As Secretary Of State” and related posts (clutchmagonline.com)
- Hillary Clinton: ‘I don’t want to stay as Secretary of State if Obama wins a second term – and I won’t run for president’ (dailymail.co.uk)
- Japan Nuke Battle May Take Weeks (huffingtonpost.com)
- From horrific to apocolyptic…. (buelahman.wordpress.com)
- Japan’s nuke-plant battle may take weeks, US says (ajc.com)
- President Obama wants U.S. nuclear plants to be reviewed because of Japanese disaster (pennlive.com)
- Fukushima Crisis Worsens as U.S. Warns of a Large Radiation Release (scientificamerican.com)