Paul Krugman, Keynesian Idiot.The Patriot Perspective nails it. My namesake Krugman may be a Nobel Prize winner, but also an embarrassment to other winners and to his fellow Ivy-Leaguers. To the New York Times, not so much.
The rumors of intellectual dishonesty continue to pile on while he agonizes carrying water for Barack Obama, eager to fall on the sword of gotcha if it helps the current administration. Without a doubt he has to have an army of yes men to make him forget every night that he, Paul Krugman, is becoming a walking punchline to serious economists and, egad, laymen.
In the meanwhile, there’s still lots of people who take him seriously, and his column is published and read in newspapers around the world. So is taken the New York Times, too. That makes both of them pretty dangerous still.
- Paul Krugman: Science Fiction Can Fix the Economy! (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- Paul Krugman, Keynesian Idiot (thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com)
- Paul Krugman’s Suggestion to End the Economic Slump: Mobilize for a Space Alien Attack (michellemalkin.com)
- Paul Krugman: Invasion By Space Aliens Would Bolster The Economy (alan.com)
- Gaznápiro del Momento: Paul Krugman (sipmac.blogspot.com)