Homeland Security Is Monitoring The Drudge Report, The New York Times – Technology – The Atlantic Wire. Please, this would be the ultimate badge of honor! The alleged purpose of the Homeland Security “project” is to “collect information used in providing situational awareness and establishing a common operating picture.” WTF? That must be orwellian for “looking for
activists kooks revolutionaries rightwingers nut jobs”! Whatever.
Opinion Renegada (Renegade Opinion) welcomes such a publicity and wants to increase its number of visitors. Why not? Rappers (I’m looking at you Insane Clown Posse and N.W.A.!) get a boost in sales when they get the FBI attention. The Atlantic Wire wants the same. So do I.
Just in case, I will post my picture. Hope that will activate Janet Napolitano‘s alarms.
You know: If you see something, say something.
- Report: Homeland Security Is Monitoring The Drudge Report, HuffPo Among Other Sites (mediaite.com)
- Homeland Security Is Monitoring The Drudge Report, The New York Times (hidinginurcloset.wordpress.com)
- Obama targets Facebook, Twitter, Drudge (mybetter4you.wordpress.com)
- GET YOUR FREAK ON, GIRL: “Homeland Security Is Monitoring The Drudge Report, The New York Times,” ac… (pjmedia.com)
- Big Sis now monitoring…Drudge? (crushliberalism.com)
- Volokh Conspiracy Scoops Drudge, The Atlantic, and Reuters by … Two Years (volokh.com)