It’s inevitable. When something becomes so omnipresent in our culture, one wonders about our sheeplike nature. There was an era when Microsoft’s announcements (yes, Microsoft) produced such despair, because we felt like we did not have a choice but to buy the darn product. Now, once again, history divides itself in two: before and after iPad 3, the one and only true way.
- iPad 3 is here (yay!) – I feel like a sheep (paulmarsic.wordpress.com)
- iPad 3 is here (yay!) – I feel like a sheep (manonmona.wordpress.com)
- 6 Unbelievable iPad 3 Rumors! (bradsdeals.com)
- iPad 3 with 4G Unveiled: Full Specifications Available for Eager Apple Addicts at CouponBuzz.com’s New Direct Link (prweb.com)
- The New iPad! (livinlavidajoe.wordpress.com)
- Apple Unveils The ‘New iPad’ (Yes, That Is The New Name!) (wcbsfm.radio.com)