He was so bright that he couldn’t stand being a nobody. So he became somebody: a mass murderer.
Bright people – those who have always been tops in their class and never get less than A’s – have a real problem when they’re no longer the brightest around. They’ve never experienced anything other than being admired for their brains.
James Holmes was shy, law-abiding, handsome, intelligent — and completely deranged. The man suspected of killing 12 people and injuring more than 53 others at an Aurora, movie Theater moved to Colorado to pursue a Ph.D. (he was was a Phi Beta Kappa graduate student in neuroscience).
He abruptly dropped out of graduate school in June, and started buying his four weapons legally in May, about the time his grades fell and he began the process of dropping out of school. Holmes thought that the next big thing after
failing dropping out of graduate school was literally becoming the Joker. Now he told police that he was the real deal, the fictional villain in earlier Batman comics and films.
Holmes the coward is not cooperating with authorities, other than to divulge that his apartment was rigged with explosives. He is represented by an attorney.
Shame on you, little pr*ck. Scumbag.
- A closer look at the guns that James Holmes allegedly used (abc4.com)
- the Batman shootings: evil, revenge, and me (circularrunning.wordpress.com)
- The Aurora shootings: 12 dead, 59 injured. (intentious.com)
- ‘The Joker’ kills 12 during Batman screening (respectedlife.org)
- Video Indicates James Holmes May Have Had An Accomplice! (genuinewitty.com)
- Colorado shooting suspect told cops he ‘was the Joker’ (540wfla.com)
- Colorado shooting suspect told cops he ‘was the Joker’ (mega949.com)
- James Holmes gives Joker fans a bad name – I despise him (paulmarsic.wordpress.com)